We want to help small businesses in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding to improve their products and processes by providing grants for equipment which enables innovation
- 40% grant for equipment that enables innovation, up to a maximum grant value of £20k, which generates regional economic growth and jobs.
- Expert business development support to help develop funding proposals.
- Guidance and advice available at every step of the application process from an experienced team.
What is Innovation?
Innovation is the gradual, step change or market-altering development of products and services to support the needs of customers and the business.
Innovation is vital to remain competitive in today’s fast moving markets and can lead to increased profits, new customers and markets.
Other companies have used innovation funding:
- The Innocent Pet Care company invested in more drying equipment to meet growing demand for their pet treats.
- Wilson BioChemicals are turning household waste into high-value chemicals and fuels using steam treatment.
- Family-owned landscaping company Landplan Ltd used the cash injection to invest in green technology.
Read their stories on our case studies page.